Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful on Thanksgiving

As I go about my day to day activities today I have certainly taken many moments to reflect on how thankful I am this Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful every day for various things but this week has especially been one of many thanks and appreciation.

Firstly thankful for my wonderful, supportive family and then of course my friends and co-workers. Collectively you have all been 'family' to myself and my two children. I hope that in some small way I have been able to positively touch each and every one of you they way you have me. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your turkey dinners and make the most of what is left of the day with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grand Lake Stream

Grand Lake Stream
I love this place!